Thursday 9 June 2011

Another chapter

After a particularly dry spell over the past three months, where I have found the ability to get myself in gear and get down to some serious writing, I have all of a sudden plucked up the productivity from somewhere and made some decisions about my path in the future.

As it turns out, my current place of work as an Editorial Assistant has decided to extend my temporary contract by another 6 months. (I genuinely have no idea why because I am in fact at work as we speak, no where near on a lunch break, writing this. Oops.) As much as I gritted my teeth whilst expressing my delight in staying in the country for longer than I expected, I was a responsible adult and thought it would be best for me to save a whole load of dosh so that, come 2012, I can travel comfortably for once in my life.

Therefore, I might be a little thin on the ground for subject matter in terms of travelling until then. Having said that, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve as destinations planned, so never fear, dear readers. I also have a huge overhaul of the blog coming, so that will entertain you for a while, right? New shiny tools and sections are involved, I promise you a revolution.

This will take up quite a lot of my time but hopefully will be kicking off as soon as possible. Until then, read some old posts, they're always a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment