Thursday 6 January 2011

These Times They Are Excitin'

Just a wee post today for all of those out there who do not have me of Facebook so are not aware of my recent minature claims to fame. I've been avidly emailing a tonne of travel publications, online magazines and blogs to get any of my writing up on their websites. So far I have been fairly successful, a good start to the year I think, and I could not be happier!

So, for those of you yet to read them, here is a little run down for you...

TravelMag.com: Cool Karma on the streets of India.
This was my first moment of happiness in my writing career back in October. Just a little rundown of travel safety when on the road in India.

GoBackpacking.com: WWOOF'ing it on a Dairy Farm.
An overview of my current experiences on Goats Pride Dairy Farm in Abbotsfor, BC. Anyone looking for cheap travel tips, this could be a very inexpensive option to help you on your way.

OnAJunket.com: Marrakech: A Beautful Kind of Chaos - Insights of a Morrocan Souk
This one was only posted in the last few days. An account of my days in the busy city of Marrakech, and how I survived them.

Enjoy. Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. It is all very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment